Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Idea 3

No title as of yet

Taking no action is still a moral decision. In this game, you'll start out in your village by creating a home and starting a family as a young man/woman. You can tend to your fields or create wares to sell in the bazaar. All is good and ideal, except for the displaced refugees from the next village overcrowding into your town's square. You can ignore them and work around them, or leave your family and life behind and quest to discover what has been ravaging the adjacent village. But you cannot choose both. If you leave the path of a simple merchant or farmer, your life will never be the same...

3 comments:

  1. I like this idea the best so far. I'd play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But how could I possibly abandon my family? I will be tortured either way? I want them AND adventure......can't I explore during the day and come back at night hoping for normalcy....hoping my adventures don't catch up with me? Trying to stay just once strp ahead of DOOM!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh....Lisa, that adds another edge of paranoia to the game. If you decide to come back to your family after a day of questing, you bring your problems home with you eventually. I like that a lot. See, this is why I ask for feedback!

    ReplyDelete