Monday, March 16, 2009

In the Shadow of the Ancients v1.4

Here's my design doc for an idea that popped into my head a few weeks ago. I was walking back into work and looked at the pine trees outside the door. A tree is a damn complicated thing that not many people stop to think about. We take them for granted, and we take for granted all it takes to keep them running. I thought, how hard would it be to manage a tree?
The answer is, pretty damn hard. But it would be pretty easy to make an engaging game out of doing so. So I've worked up a backstory and some art and sound details, but this still has a way to go.

And now I realize I'm not sure how to post a document on a Blogger blog.

To be continued...

edit: AH HA! I think I've figgered it out.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13329512/Belkins-Mod7-Midterm?secret_password=fntnhiwsdmxbydtudjr

1 comment: